Timberland Mens Bosshog Composite Toe
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Waterproof and badass: Our Bosshog men's work boots resist abrasions and rough work conditions, with super-rugged Carbonshieldˆˆ‚ composite safety toes for maximum protection.
- Waterproof full-grain leather uppers
- Composite safety toes powered by CarbonShieldˆˆ‚ technology
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Non-metallic puncture plates
- Cement construction
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Fiberglass shanks
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology footbeds absorb shock and return energy at key zones of the foot
- Timberland PROˆ‰ 0 rubber outsoles are non-marking, slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9) is 1.8 pounds, or 819 grams