- Premium waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membranes to lock out water
- Soft toes
- Cement construction
- Padded top collars for comfort
- Mesh linings with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Contoured shock diffusion plate
- Stable Stride stability platform
- ISN Independent Suspension Network outsoles
- Brass eyelets with zinc dual-purpose top hooks
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PROˆ‰ 0 rubber outsole is flat for maximum traction and slip-, oil- and heat-resistant up to 572 degrees Fahrenheit/300 degrees Celsius using EN/ISO 20344:2004
- Weight of a single boot (size 9): 781 grams, or 1.7 pounds
Timberland TB0A1Q56214 Mens Hypercharge 6" CT/Brown
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Our field-tested Hypercharge soft-toe men's work boots are built for agility, comfort and protection, so you can perform to your highest level without worrying about your feet.
DETAILS AND CARE