SUPERLAMB WOMEN'S ARGALI COCONUT 11" BOOT
ARGALI 11" BOOT
WOMEN'S SHEEPSKIN BOOT
Named after the majestic wild sheep that roam the mountain ranges and foothills of Mongolia, the Argali can grow to be over 400 pounds. The Argali fleece has been used for centuries by the Mongolians to keep warm, to use within their Yurts and for their animals
General Design and Features:
- Naturalshaped footbed for more room and comfort.
- Available in multiple widths.
- Swappable insoles for seasonal comfort andlongerlasting enjoyment.
Upper Design and Features:
- 11-inch height shaft.
- 100% real suede leather upper.
- Embossed and 2 color printed logo.
- Fully lined in 100% real sheepskin fleece from shaft to toe. (no synthetic fleece)
- Durable rear pull tab for easier slip on.
- Narrow HD-binding around the edge of the bottom-sole for a slimmer look.
Insole Comfort Construction:
- Removable insole topped with 100% real sheepskin fleece.
- 100% Real Sheepskin fleece allows for insoles to be washable.
- Athletic Performance insole construction featuring the newest material technology, ˆPolyurethane Popcorn with premium design feature ˆTPU Heel Clip to ensure correct heel comfort and help correct any pronation.
Outsole Design and Features:
- Durable Rubber-Lon EVA outsole for added grip and durability.
- Hyper-Flex Groove design for added comfort and flex when walking.