Naples is the ultimate shoe for nurses and healthcare practitioners.The closed back style, contoured outsoles, and dual elastic side going ensure a secure, comfortable fit. The TRUBase® polyurethane Outsoles with PURGrip® treads provide enhanced grip on slippery surfaces. Your feet will be cradled in comfort with the TRUComfort® Insoles designed with a deep heel cup, excellent arch support, and superior cushioning. Naples are lightweight, with a roomy toe box to keep you comfortable and pain-free all shift-long.
- TRUComfort® Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all-day comfort. Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Our TRUBase® outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments. Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Leather upper with side goring for a snug fit, a full back, and a padded collar. Roomier toe box provides extra wiggle room.