This is the boot that put Blundstone on the map. This classic style features tough leather construction, elastic sides for quick access, and removable footbeds for added comfort. Additionally, an ergonomically engineered toe spring reduces foot fatigue after a long day, and the steel shank will ensure correct step flex points. All of this is finished with a heat-resistant rubber sole. Blundstone is committed to making the highest quality boots for everyday work and comfort.
- 2.5mm thick leather upper breathes to keep your feet comfortable.
- Full-length Cambrelle comfort footbed wicks away moisture.
- Sturdy front and back pull-on tabs.
- Elastic gore retains its shape.
- Twin-needle reinforced stitching with a high tensile strength thread.
- Heat-formed heel for a better fit.
- Shock Protection System (SPS) disperses shock at the heel strike and reduces skeletal stress on the feet, knees, and vertebrae.
- Injection molded soles for seamless fusion to the upper.
- Dual-density polyurethane outsoles are weatherproof, lightweight, durable, and provide superior traction.
- Part of the 500 series.
- Weight: 14 oz
- Circumference: 11 in
- Shaft: 5 in