From nurses to administrative staff, Mission is one of our most popular styles among healthcare workersÃ¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â‚¬Âand for good reason.The durable TRUBaseÃ‚ Outsoles are contoured for stability and a secure fit. With our exclusive PURGripÃ‚ technology, the slip-resistant treads keep you safe from everyday hazards like wet or oily floors. And its polyurethane latex-free TRUComfortÃ‚ Insoles cradle and cushion the foot, helping to reduce foot, back, and leg pain. Mission is lightweight, with a roomy toe box and low heel, for comfort that outlasts the longest shift.
- TRUComfortÃ‚ Insoles offer excellent arch support, superior cushioning and all-day comfort.Ã‚Â Reduces foot fatigue and heel pain. Footbed is removable, latex-free, antimicrobial, odor-resistant, and lightweight.
- Contoured outsole and footbed provide excellent arch support for all day comfort.
- Our TRUBaseÃ‚ outsoles are slip resisting outsoles are rated by the ASTM F1677-96 standard using the Mark II machine and were proven to provide superior traction in wet and oily environments. They are also non-marking and shock absorbent, making them a great choice for work environments. Molded construction offers superior shock absorption and energy return.
- Slip last construction and no insole board means greater comfort flexibility, and energy return.
- Slight gore on side to accommodate foot ailments and for a more secure fit.