KEEN MNS SAN JOSE WEDGE 6 INCH ALUMINUM SAFETY TOE WORK BOOT CASCADE BROWN/BLACK
Shipping calculated at checkout.
SAN JOSE WEDGE 6 INCH ALUMINUM SAFETY TOE WORK BOOT
This classic looking pair is one of our lightest boots yet, with an air-injected midsole for sustained comfort and an aluminum safety toe. Its all-weather style gets even better with a KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane.
Best For:Carpentry | Framing | Construction | Landscaping | Light Manufacturing | Trucker
- Left and right asymmetrical aluminum toes weigh 35% less than steel and offer a sleeker appearance
- KEEN.DRY waterproof, breathable membrane
- Shellback heel support
- Nylon shank for midfoot support
- Electrical hazard (EH) or Electric Shock Resistant (ESR) footwear provides a secondary source of protection incase accidentally coming into contact with live electrical circuits
- Environmentally preferred premium leather from LWG-Certified Tannery
- PFC-Free, durable water repellent
- Waterproof leather upper
- Removable metatomical PU footbed
- KEEN Luftcell: Air-infused, PU midsole for weightless comfort
- Oil- and slip-resistant non-marking rubber outsole
- Gently brush leather with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove loose dirt and debris. Tough stains may require a leather cleaner.
- Meets ASTM F3445-21 and F2413-18 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Meets ASTM F1677-96 Mark II non-slip testing standard