DANNER #17317 Men's 8 INCH QUARRY USA ALLOY TOE BLACK
AMERICAN CRAFTED FOR AMERICAN CRAFTSMEN
Over ten years ago Danner released the very first Quarry work boot. Since then, it has become a staple for workers around the country. And now, for the first time, they have brought manufacturing of the Quarry, using imported parts, to their Portland, Oregon, factory, at the same time making major improvements to its comfort and durability.
- NUBUCK LEATHER UPPER
- Their top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- TRIPLE STITCHED
- Hyper-strong thread is used to triple stitch our toughest boots.
- ALLOY TOE (AT)
- Our alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- QUARRY MIDSOLE
- Upgraded the midsole to a single, solid piece for increased longevity
- VIBRAM® QUARRY OUTSOLE
- This exclusive outsole features a 90Ã‚º heel, an oil- and slip- resistant rubber compound, and a non-linear lug pattern for superior traction and debris release.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Extend the life of your boot with recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching
- 76 oz per pair
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- EH Certified
- LAST TYPE
- Vibram Quarry
- Made in USA with Imported Components
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- TOE PROTECTION
- Alloy Toe
MADE IN USA WITH IMPORTED COMPONENTS
Danner sources the best materials from around the world and utilize some construction work overseas before shipping partially assembled components to be finished in their Portland, Oregon factory. Once in their factory, the boot uppers are formed and the entire bottom of the boot is constructed by hand, giving the greater control over the finished product. This manufacturing process allows Danner to bring you a less expensive USA made boot without compromising the quality you expect from Danner.