Our lightest workboots, these are engineered in premium leather and feature our TiTAN ® safety toe, a cushioned footbed and a breathable, moisture-wicking air mesh lining.
- 360 degrees of lightweight comfort
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Soft leather to minimize break-in time
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with integral anti-microbial treatment keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- TiTAN ® alloy safety toe for lightweight protection and roomy fit
- Contoured OrthoLite ® footbeds with Dryz ® Intellitemp „¢ X-Static ® combined technology provide superior moisture management, temperature regulation and silver-fiber-based anti-microbial protection
- New Timberland PRO ® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 7
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
TITAN ® SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap with roomy fit. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT „¢ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.