WOMEN'S TIMBERLAND PRO Ã‚ TITAN Ã‚ 6" SOFT TOE WORK BOOTS
Providing lightweight, durable protection for a wide variety of uses, these WoMen's Footwear feature comfortable soft toes, rugged slip-resistant outsoles and breathable, antimicrobial linings.
- Premium full-grain leather uppers
- Soft toe
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Padded top collar for comfort
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Mesh comfort lining with integral antimicrobial treatment for odor control and drier feet
- Cast metal top hooks for increased durability
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- Timberland PRO Ã‚ rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 7: 562 grams/1.24 pounds
Made specifically to fit women's feet comfortably.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards. Ã‚Â
POWERFIT COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance. Ã‚Â