These rugged steel toe boots are built to keep you going, even during long shifts. Packed with performance, these waterproof work boots feature 200 grams of insulation for warmth and an oil-resistant rubber lug outsole for traction.
- Seam-sealed waterproof leather uppers for durability and dry, comfortable feet
- Steel safety toe for protection
- Direct-inject construction for durability
- Padded top collar
- Lightweight blown-thermal plastic midsole for flexibility and cushioning
- Mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate for support and torsional rigidity
- Thermolite Ã‚ 200g insulation
- Open-cell polyurethane footbed with antimicrobial treatment for breathable comfort and odor control
- Timberland PRO Ã‚ oil-resistant, non-marking rubber outsole features rubber lugs for durable traction
- Single boot weight for size 9: 910 grams/2 pounds
STEEL SAFETY TOE
Metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Seam-sealed waterproof leather for durable waterproof protection. Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection.
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection. Ã‚Â
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards. Ã‚Â
Thermolite Ã‚, lightweight, non-quilted, quick-drying, moisture-resistant insulation helps keep feet warm in any weather.