TIMBERLAND PRO #47028 | Men's TITAN Å¡¬Ã…¾ OXFORD EH SAFETY TOE
These leather work shoes look great and keep your feet protected in comfort as part of our TiTAN ® work boot and shoe collection. These oxfords feature alloy safety toes, comfy footbeds, cement construction and rugged slip-resistant rubber outsoles.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather uppers for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Alloy safety toe shaped on TiTAN ® last for lightweight protection and a roomy fit
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment keeps foot dry and comfortable
- Nylon diffusion shank for torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- New Timberland PRO ® rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 628 grams/1.38 pounds
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
TITAN ® SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap with roomy fit. Meets I/75 and C/75 impact and compression ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 safety standards.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards.
POWERFIT Å¡¬Ã…¾ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance.
VIBRAM ® FIRE&ICE Å¡¬Ã…¾
Vibram ® Fire&Ice Å¡¬Ã…¾ compound maintains its flexibility in freezing temperatures.