The Original Salt water Sandal is defined by its hand-stitched, non-slip, molded rubber, scuff resistant, water friendly genuine leather upper. All Salt-Water Sandals clean up very easily, come with rust-resistant buckles, and are made to be worn in or out of the water.
Walter Hoy first made these in his work shop circa 1944. The Original Salt-WaterÃ‚ Sandal is defined by its hand-stitched, non-slip, molded rubber sole and scuff-resistant, water friendly genuine leather upper. All Salt-WaterÃ‚ Sandals clean up very easily, come with rust-proof brass buckles, and made for in-and-out of water wear. They go from childrens sizes all the way up to adult sizes and are popular among celebrities and fashionistas alike. They are a comfortable, durable combination of timeless style. The tan Salt-WaterÃ‚ Sandal was the first color to be made from scrap World War II boot leather in 1944. These versatile sandals combine comfort, fashion and functionality.
- Made for versatile in-and-out of water wear
- Durable and high quality materials make these sandals last a long time
- Scuff-resistant, water friendly genuine leather upper and lining allows feet to breathe
- Comfortable fit thanks to secure ankle strap
- Rust-proof brass buckles
- Clean up very easily
- Hand-stitched, non-slip, molded rubber sole