AR 670-1 COMPLIANT
The Belleville 320 ONE XERO 620 Ultra Light Desert Assault Boot is the boot Army troops of been waiting for. The 320 is a sub 20 ounce boot that is both Berry compliant and made in the USA. This boot is ideal for athletic training or intense physical activity. It is intended for hot weather and features air vents on both sides of the foot for superior air flow and cooling. The 320 features a high-quality upper made of suede cowhide and nylon fabric for superior durability and longevity. It features Belleville's recently released polyurethane midsole that provides the excellent shock absorption of an EVA midsole but with the anti-compression qualities of polyurethane. This boot is Berry compliant and made in the USA.
Hot Weather Ultralight Army Assault Boot
- UL235 ULTRA-LITE ® polyurethane midsole
- Medial & lateral dual ventilation zones
- Athletic strobel-stitch construction
- Weighs approximately 20 ounces per half pair
- HEIGHT: 8inch (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: Flesh-out suede leather & nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Cushioned polyurethane
- OUTSOLE: Exclusive VIBRAM ® "INCISOR"
- INSOLE: Polyurethane removable insert
- AR-670-1 Army Uniform Approved
- Berry Compliant and Made in USA