Danner #16287 Men's Workman 8" Alloy Safety Toe Brown
DANNER WORKMAN 8" ALLOY SAFETY TOE BROWN
STRIVE FOR PERFECTION. AND THEN IMPROVE UPON IT.
The original Workman was released in 2004. It was an instant favorite among tradesmen, carpenters, and other skilled workers who understood that one pair of well-made boots would outlast three pairs of mediocre ones. Today the original Workman is back, with a few improvements. Under the classic silhouette and natural leather, youll find a completely new approach to support and comfort - one that makes the new Workman 13% lighter than its predecessor.
- FULL-GRAIN, OILED LEATHER UPPER
- After incorporating oil into the tanning process, we take the oiled, full-grain leather and put it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- GORE-TEX (GTX)
- 100% waterproof and breathable, GORE-TEX liners ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out.
- ALLOY TOE (AT)
- Our alloy toe meets or exceeds ASTM F2413-11M I/75 C/75 EH standards and ASTM F2413-11 F I/75 C/75 EH.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- REMOVABLE ORTHOLITE FOOTBED
- Three layers of varying density are combined for maximum cushioning and support. The entire footbed is made of open-cell polyurethane for better heat dissipation and air circulation.
- BI FIT BOARD
- By combining the shank, lasting board, and midsole into a single unified piece that is molded to match the shape and contours of our boots, we were able to reduce a significant amount of weight from the boot without sacrificing support.
- VIBRAMÂ® SPE MIDSOLE
- This rubberized EVA midsole maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA, but is more durable and wont break down as easily. This technology enhances rebound, comfort and support.
- VIBRAMÂ® WORKMAN OUTSOLE
- Designed for indoor trades with a low-lug pattern for all-day comfort.
- STITCHDOWN CONSTRUCTION
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, our legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitchdown boots can be recrafted.
- HOW IT FITS
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- Extend the life of your boot with our recrafting services. Please note we are unable to replace the liner on this style due to the more technical construction of our lightweight Bi-Fit board. This boot is eligible for a boot stretch, basic and resole packages.
- 62 oz per pair
- EH Certified
- LAST TYPE
- Vibram Workman
- ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- TOE PROTECTION
- Alloy Toe