DANNER 15577 MEN’S BULL RUN MOC TOE
DANNER 15577 DANNER BULL RUN
The Danner Men's Bull Run Moc Toe 6" Wheat Boot 15577 is a utilitarian work boot with a timeless design that stays in style when you finish your work day. The full-grain leather upper is the perfect blend of strong and soft. Combine that with the sturdy Danner Wedge Outsole and you get all-day comfort that lasts.
- After incorporating oil into the tanning process, Danner takes the oiled, full-grain leather upper and puts it through a series of rigorous testing to ensure its strength and durability. This form of leather is more resistant to water and other liquid damage and requires less maintenance over time.
- Lighter Weight with cool comfort in warmer temperatures, our unlined leather boots will mold perfectly to your foot.
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- The oil-and-slip resistant Danner Wedge Outsole provides cushioning, light weight support, traction, and won't track debris. The soft rubber compound is designed for maximum comfort for long days on smooth indoor surfaces, such as concrete and wood. Not recommended for daily use on asphalt.
- Handcrafted to provide a wider platform, Danners legendary stitchdown construction offers increased stability underfoot. Many of our stitch down boots can be recrafted.
- Portland made 503 last has a casual fit without compromising Danner's comfortable lace-to-toe construction. Fits true to size.
- Recraftable to Extend the life of your boot with Danner recrafting services. This boot is eligible for a number of paid services, including part replacement, leather care and restitching. See our Recrafting page.
- Style: 15552
- Weight: 56 oz per pair
- Height: 6"
- Color: Brown
- Traction: Oil & Slip Resistant
- Footbed: Polyurethane
- Shank: Steel
- Last Type: 503Liner: Unlined
- Outsole: Danner Wedge
- Manufacturing: Made in USA with Imported Components
- Toe Protection: Plain Toe