Danner #13248 Men's Trakwelt 11" Wellington Brown
OVERBUILT FOR THE TOUGHEST OF JOB SITES.
The reality is job sites are brutal on boots. We knew the Trakwelt had to be built to take on the abuse of the harshest sites; day after day, job after job. Constructed with a beefy Goodyear Welt that creates a stable bond between the sole and upper, the Trakwelt is designed for long-lasting durability.
- NUBUCK LEATHER UPPER
- Our top-grain leather is sanded on the outside to give it a slight nap with a velvet-like feel. This leather upper is extremely durable, while offering a shorter and more comfortable break-in period.
- DANNER DRY
- 100% waterproof barrier allows moisture to escape without letting water in, keeping your feet dry and comfortable all day long.
- ABRASION RESISTANT TOE CAP
- For added durability, we've added a scuff-proof toe cap to the area that shows the most wear.
- ELECTRICAL HAZARD (EH) PROTECTION
- Meets or exceeds ASTM F2892-11 EH. Electrical hazard (EH) footwear is manufactured with non-conductive electrical shock resistant soles and heels.
- PU MIDSOLE
- With integrated polypropylene board to provide support underneath the entire length of the foot.
- DANNER TRAKWELT WELLINGTON OUTSOLE
- The DannerÂ® Trakwelt wellington outsole offers oil-and-slip resistant, rugged outdoor traction as well as a 90Â° heel.
- GOODYEAR WELT CONSTRUCTION
- Comparable durability and longevity to our stitchdown construction, the Goodyear welt construction creates a stable, long-lasting attachment of the outsole the the upper of the boot.
- HOW IT FITS
- The 610 is our most universal last and can be worn by all foot shapes and sizes. It provides a snug fit through the heel while allowing ample toe room for most versatile fit. This allows more support and side-to-side movement.
- 73 oz per pair
- Oil & Slip Resistant
- Cushioning Polyurethane
- Nylon Shank
- EH Certified
- ASTM F2892-11 EH
- LAST TYPE
- DannerÂ® Dry
- Danner Trakwelt Wellington
- ASTM F2892-11 EH
- TOE PROTECTION
- Plain Toe