We reinforce our Boondock men's waterproof work boots with Ever-Guard™ leather and molded rubber toe protectors for abrasion-resistant performance.
- Premium waterproof leather with waterproof membrane and Ever-Guard leather heel for abrasion resistance and dry feet
- Molded Timberland PRO Ã‚ rubber toe protector for increased abrasion resistance and durability
- Dual-purpose top hardware for instant lacing customization
- Composite safety toe shaped on TiTAN Ã‚ last for non-metallic protection and a superior fit
- Combination three-quarter Goodyear welt/cement heel construction
- Rigid external heel cup for lateral stability
- Padded top collar
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dual-density dynamic anti-fatigue technology absorbs shock and returns energy at key zones of the foot
- Dual-density thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole features deep lugs for traction and is slip-, oil- and abrasion-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 1005 grams/2.22 pounds
ALL-WEATHER TPU OUTSOLE
Specially-formulated thermoplastic urethane compound designed to maintain flexibility in variable weather conditions, providing enhanced traction on wet and frosted ice surfaces, plus slip, oil and abrasion resistance. Ã‚Â
BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGEN RESISTANT
Breathable membrane helps protect from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard. Ã‚Â
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE
Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped toe cap. Meets US and Canadian safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards and CAN/CSA-Z195-14 Grade 1.
Delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance. Ã‚Â Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard. Ã‚Â
Special tanning repels moisture for waterproof protection. Ã‚Â
A comfort system designed with shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards. Ã‚Â
Highly abrasion-resistant leather that enhances durability in rugged jobsite conditions.
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.