TIMBERLAND PRO 6" TITAN SOFT TOE EH RATED BOOTS
This is our standard TiTAN Ã‚ work boot - dependable, comfortable, and ready to protect and cushion your feet during long days on the job. These soft-toe boots feature cement construction and low-profile outsoles designed for superior traction.
- Premium, soft full-grain leather for comfort and minimized break-in time
- Soft toe
- Cement construction for flexibility and reduced break-in time
- Molded polyurethane midsole provides lightweight, durable cushioning
- Moisture-channeling spacer mesh comfort lining with antimicrobial treatment for odor control and dry feet
- Nylon diffusion shank for structural support and torsional rigidity
- Contoured open-cell polyurethane footbeds
- New low-profile Timberland PRO Ã‚ rubber outsole is abrasion-, slip- and oil-resistant
- Single boot weight for size 9: 644 grams/1.42 pounds
30-DAY COMFORT GUARANTEE
If during the first 30 days following your purchase you believe our footwear is not more comfortable than other brands you've worn, we'll refund the purchase price to you - keep your receipt. Contact customer service at 1-888-802-9947 for more details.
ELECTRICAL HAZARD PROTECTION
Provides secondary underfoot protection against live electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, parts or apparatus. Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 standards. Ã‚Â
POWERFIT Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡Ã‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ã‚Â¾ COMFORT SYSTEM
A comfort system that uses ergonomically designed elements to supply movement and provide critical support for long-lasting comfort.
Heat-resistant, durable rubber compound offers enhanced slip, oil and abrasion resistance. Ã‚Â
ANTIMICROBIAL ODOR CONTROL
Antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.